Petition for Tina Fey to guest star on Parks and Rec.
This sounds weird, but it’s the best way I know to describe Amy Poehler’s laugh: a warm, intoxicating cackle.
Yo I don’t even care if 97.3845% of the stories on here are made up y’all are creative as fuck and have me laughing more than anyone irl A+++ job keep on lying and doing your thing
A romantic comedy where a girl meets a guy and really likes him, then later on meets a girl she also likes and she is tearing herself up trying to choose between the two, only to find out in the end that they were the same, genderfluid, person
"What use are emotions if you will not save the woman you love?”
ok so I was messing with Doomsday and I sped it up 200%
and it turned into a happy folksong????
it’s so catchy
oh my god
this is the craziest thing ever lol
if this song doesnt win a reblog on its own, how perfect that gif is should win it for you.. oh my gosh
Little things about the Doctor:
- His sonic is kept in the left breast pocket of his blazer.
- Whenever he changes the direction in which he’s looking, he blinks. (This is also a trait in David Tennant.)
- He has a habit of leaning forward when he’s really engaged in the conversation, because he needs to show that he’s paying attention - even when he actually isn’t.
- He often walks with his hands in his trousers’ pockets, but this is mostly just when he’s walking against the wind.
- The brown trenchcoat hangs on the coral pillar to the right of the TARDIS’s entrance and when he has time and a need for it, he pauses to pull it on just as he’s walking outside. He does not wear it inside the TARDIS.
- When he gets really passionate, he uses full names and no conjunctions. Ohh, Rose Tyler, you are brilliant rather than Oh, Rose, you’re brilliant.
- He draws out both the words “Oh” and “well” more than is strictly necessary.
- Complicated technology is always beautiful.
- Complicated people are always brilliant.
- "Hang on" and "hold on" are both words he uses quite frequently. If he’s misheard, he starts the sentence with "sorry": "Sorry— hold on, did you say Robotic Men?”
- He’s not at all afraid to tell long-winded stories of friends.
- Following Donna’s era, he stopped referring to people as mates.
- When frustrated, he insults species.
- When realising something that should have been obvious, he’ll yell about his thick head.
And that’s the small stuff that comes to mind.
im so done with rick omg